Digicult is a project totally free since 2005. As many who have known us in the past years, Digicult is an ambitious project, offering a complete and dynamic critical, informational and communication online service, and requiring a daily and constant commitment. Without any help from institutions or private investors, Digicult is in constant need of support from the members of its community, its readership and its fans.
Make a contribution to help us reach our 5,000 Euro goal, which is essential to cover all the expenses we have had to develop the new platform and services, and to support also our operation over the next year!.
That means if 500 people give 10,00 Euro in the next weeks we can do it – If you’ve been holding back, we need you to give now!
We need a concrete help that will assist us in facing administration expenses and the daily labor required to take care of our future, our successive steps, the projects to come. Our aim is to offer to you an increasingly exciting platform and an instrument of analysis and research progressively more effective and up-to-date.
We need a concrete help:
- that will assist us in facing administration expenses, expanding our editorial team and new content (critic & journalist) commissions
- that faces further expenses for our online platform next technical developments
- that faces the cultural, edicational and curatorial projects to come
- that feeds new production chains among commitments (public or private), professionals and students to produce new cultural objects
- to offer to you an increasingly exciting platform and an instrument of analysis and research progressively more effective and up-to-date.
Organizational Subscriptions are group memberships structured and priced for institutional communities such as universities, art schools, art centers, museums and libraries. Pricing is based upon the estimated number of users who will be accessing Digicult, and not necessarily the size of the entire institution. Many of our current subscribers generally base this estimation on the size of a relevant department or school.
For more informationas contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subscribing institutions receive full access to our courses, classes and workshops designed and thoughts by the professors and theorists belonging to the network (in such different disciplines like art, cinema, design, architecture, media theory, science)
- Subscribing institutions receive full access to our archive of critical articles and interviews in Pdf. A powerful tool for professors and professionists belonging to different disciplines