Digicult develops tools for communication, marketing and Internet cultural promotion strategies. Communication partnerships are intended both as journalistic media coverage and as online campaigns, as well as Web 2.0 strategies exploiting all unconventional networking communication tools. Digicult is able to support the promotion of events and festivals, exhibitions, art projects, workshops, conferences, panels, publications, performances.
The fundamental aim is represented by the need of channeling into one only activity the most institutional communication activities and cultural references and those belonging to new circuits of experimentation through new media. The network connected to Digicult is constituted by press agencies, journalists, critics, editorial offices, art galleries, websites, critics, curators, festival and institution directors, artists, professionals and teachers.
To work with Digicult press office, contact: email@example.com
Press releases and press kits
Digicult staff takes care of the editing and the writing of texts and materials for communication models such as press releases, both in web and hard copy version. The preparation of this material will occur in relation to both periodic activities, and single events, through a steady dialogue with the committment.
Relationships with the press
The press office and communication activity comes with direct relationships of our press officer with journalists and critics, aimed to obtain spaces and in depth examinations dedicated to the art gallery, on the main communication mediums and to establish a collaboration and media partnership.
– Ampio network di contatti personali nazionali e internazionali in area occidentale
– Contatti con realtà autorevoli in ambiti cultura, arte, design
– Competenze ed esperienza come curatore di eventi artistici e culturali
– Profilo critico e accademico nel campo dell’arte contemporanea e della media art
– Gestione di strategie integrate di comunicazione nel campo artistico e culturale
SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGEMENT
The offered services for media arts actors employs a wide set of digital tools and methodologies in order to provide a modular intervention to comunication. The study of relationships, connections or interactions of our partners, uses methods in social network analysis to identify influential nodes, local and global structures, and network dynamics.
To activate a Social Networking strategy with Digicult, write to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Social Networking / Analysis:
– Who are the main digital opinion leaders in my field? How do they operate?
– What are the hot topics that generate social buzz?
– What kind of symbolic capitals do I own?
– What is the best strategy to improve my online reputation?
– What are the best ways to keep in touch with my online publics?
– Identification of established and potential online interest networks. This phase will be conducted mainly on Twitter and on the blogosphere, because of their data accessibility. If the customer has specific needs relate to other social networks, they will be discussed from time to time.
– Network Analysis with influencers selection. Definition of the opinion leaders on the base of a rank of qualitative and quantitative data.
– Identification of hot topics, keywords inside and across disciplines, music publics, art fields.
– Mapping of the customer’s various kind of symbolic capitals, in relationships with networks, hot topics and opinion leaders (Net Etnography).